Friday, January 15, 2021

A Customer's Testimonial – How I Got the Perfect ItsHot Men's Diamond Rings

I was occupied with lots of tasks before the onset of this recent Christmas. Considering the upcoming, almost a fortnight-long, holiday season, it was important to close all orders and respond to every important email. With the COVID-19 economic crisis in place, there were strict instructions to everyone to cope with deadlines.



There was a corporate meeting too, where I was to present the sales report of the year. Amidst all, a challenging job was in the store for which I had no prior experience. It was buying a 
men's diamond ring as a wedding anniversary gift. It was our first anniversary, so I wanted to make him feel special.

 

I had no clues on where to go for quality, price, and everything that matters in buying a jewelry item. Then I thought to get some information about a jewelry shop nearby on Google. That's how I came to know about ItsHot NYC. I browsed their ItsHot men's diamond rings section and came across a lot of alluring options like Good Luck Men's 14k Gold Nugget Horseshoe Diamond Ring 0.5ct. I liked the design and finish but skipped purchasing it online. It's not that I'm new to online shopping and do not use shopping apps, but it was the concern of quality that was stopping me.

 

I checked Google reviews and went through ItsHot Returns policy page to see what options customers have if they are not satisfied with the product. I read line by line of their 30-day money-back guarantee terms and conditions. Then I called up their toll-free number to confirm about the same and get answers to other queries like any certificate of the purchase that obstructed me from acting. I was doing it all alone in perfect secrecy, as I wanted to surprise him on a special day.

 

However, the whole research work was not enough to convince me to buy ItsHot men's diamond ring online. The next day, I reached my office early. I talked to one of my seniors whom I regarded as a family member to seek advice about my shopping and selection of ItsHot NYC. He supported my idea, saying that ItsHot is one of the trusted brands in the jewelry space in New York.

 

After the routine working hours, driving almost for an hour, I visited their store and placed the order. Finally, one thing was settled. Once again, I was not confident about the delivery service's safety, so I told them not to ship it through any courier rather get it ready in-store. I returned home with a sigh of relief. I had a great sleep like never before!

 

I wanted to surprise him, but I got more surprised when I learned that he too purchased ItsHot pendant for me on the day of the anniversary. However, I was glad. For the first time, my experiment worked right on a serious matter like buying a gift for him. He liked the ring very much. We spent the day exploring a couple of romantic places in the city.


After a long time, we were at a dinner table at our favorite restaurant. We had a great day!

 

Thank you, ItsHot NYC, for making our wedding anniversary special. After lots of back and forth, finally, I found the perfect diamond anniversary ring. I also received my ItsHot rewards points.


#ItsHotFacebook, #ItsHotTwitter, #ItsHotInstagram, #ItsHotPinterest, #ItsHotFaq, #ItsHotFreeShipping, #ItsHotFlowerPendants, #ItsHotFineEstateJewelry, #ItsHotFigaroChains, #ItsHotFrancoChains, #ItsHotFancyDiamond, #ItsHotLuxurman, #ItsHotLuxuryWatches, #ItsHotLuxuryJewelry, #ItsHotLayawayPlan, #ItsHotLuxuryChain, #ItsHotLuxuryRings, #ItsHotLuxurmanJewelry, #ItsHotNewYork, #ItsHotNewArrivals, #ItsHotNewYorkJewelry, #ItsHotNecklaces, #ItsHotNYC, #ItsHotNY, #ItsHotBracelets, #ItsHotPendants, #ItsHotCustomerService, #ItsHotCoupons, #ItsHotEarrings, #ItsHotJewelry, #ItsHotChains, #ItsHotCustomJewelry, #ItsHotCollections, #ItsHotDeal, #ItsHotContact, #ItsHotPromoCode

No comments:

Post a Comment